Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request being my good friend and comment with this video on everything you want i will buy it to suit your needs thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the sole method this works is if you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could continue your bank account and find the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont possess a jailbroken ipod anymore but if u want a tutorial about how to complete this or the best way to get friends who have a very jailbroken devices to complete this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for the inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I must buy itNope you can't pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I utilize it two times or moreYes you'll be able to run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer so it conditions bothREVIEWSJust between you together with me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad you can forget spending money about this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it absolutely was an iPhone game which haven't been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



No comments:

Post a Comment