Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to get my buddy and comment for this video on everything you want and i will purchase it for you personally thank youAlso if u wish to jailbreak your ipod here may be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the best way this works is in case you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i will go on your money and buy the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont have a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u desire a tutorial on how to perform this or the simplest way to get friends who possess a jailbroken devices to do this for you personally please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views i apologize for that inconvenience with the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I need to purchase itNope you can't pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I apply it two times or moreYes it is achievable to run it several timesDoes it work with Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it conditions bothREVIEWSJust between you and me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no more spending cash for this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it had been an iPhone game which have never been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



No comments:

Post a Comment