Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dragonvale hacking tool


Dragonvale hacking tool






My gamecenter name is Dromulio just request to get my friend and comment on this video on that which you want and i will buy it to suit your needs thank youAlso if u need to jailbreak your ipod here could be the listUUcqOEFh0N5WmkGgpnKSVHLA...the sole method this works is in the event you email me your password and username for gamecenter then i could go on your bank account and find the stuff.(PATCHED) NO LONGER WORKS SADLYand also i dont use a jailbroken ipod anymore but when u want a tutorial about how to do this or how you can get friends who possess a jailbroken devices to complete this to suit your needs please leave me a comment telling me so thanks guys for 70k views and i apologize for your inconvenience in the patch.FEATURES- Gems Hack- Cash Hack- Treats Hack- Anti Ban System- XP BonusFAQDo I need to pay for itNope you can't pay a thingWill I be bannedNo weve added an anti ban system.Can I put it to use two times or moreYes you are able to run it several timesDoes it focus on Mac and PCYes Weve made our application cross computer therefore it creates bothREVIEWSJust between you and me DragonValeHacker is pretty rad no more extra cash with this game. TouchArcade.comI came upon this hack in doubt considering it had been an iPhone game which have never been hacked its free and secure Thaxxx Enjoy
Dragonvale hacking tool



No comments:

Post a Comment